The cloud-based business software market is a competitive one, with many companies vying for the top spot. Two of the most popular options are Freshworks and Zoho. But which is better?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best CRM software for your business depends on your specific needs and preferences. However, according to a recent report by G2 Crowd, Zoho scored higher in 9 areas than Freshworks did.
Some of the key areas where Zoho outperformed Freshworks include customer support (Zoho had a higher satisfaction rating), feature set (Zoho offered more features overall), and scalability (Zoho could handle more users).
That said, Freshworks is still a great CRM software option and may be better suited for businesses that need more flexibility or customizability. So it’s important to do your own research before making a decision.
What is Freshworks & How Does it Work?
Freshworks is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) software that helps businesses manage their customer interactions. The software includes a number of features such as contact management, ticketing, live chat, and call center software.
It also offers a suite of integrated business applications, including an invoicing system, a project management tool, and a CRM system. businesses can use Freshworks to manage their customer interactions from a single platform.
The software is designed to be easy to use and offers a variety of customization options to suit the specific needs of each business.
Businesses can choose from a number of pricing plans based on their level of need, and the software can be easily integrated with other business applications.
What is Zoho & How Does it Work?
Zoho is a cloud-based productivity suite that offers a wide range of applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, and more.
Unlike traditional office suites that are installed on a computer’s hard drive, Zoho apps can be accessed from any internet-connected device. This makes it an ideal solution for businesses that have employees who work remotely or travel frequently.
Furthermore, because Zoho apps are stored in the cloud, they can be easily shared and collaborated on in real time. Zoho also offers a variety of features that are designed to help businesses streamline their workflows and increase their productivity.
For example, the suite includes tools for project management, CRM, invoicing, and more. Zoho also offers integrations with popular third-party services like Google Drive and Dropbox.
This makes it easy to centralize all of your business’s files in one place. As you can see, Zoho is a powerful productivity suite that can benefit any business.
What is the Major Difference Between Freshworks and Zoho?
When trying to decide which CRM software to use for your business, it can be helpful to compare Freshworks vs Zoho. Both are popular CRMs with a lot to offer, but there are some key differences between them.
Here are five of the major differences:
1. Pricing: Freshworks has a subscription-based pricing model, while Zoho offers both subscription-based and pay-as-you-go options.
2. Feature set: Freshworks offers a more comprehensive set of features than Zoho, including features for sales, marketing, customer service, and accounting.
3. Integration capabilities: Freshworks integrates with more third-party applications than Zoho, making it easier to connect all of your business software.
4. User experience: Freshworks has a more modern and user-friendly interface than Zoho, making it easier to use for both employees and customers.
5. Support: Freshworks offers 24/7 phone and email support, while Zoho only offers email support during business hours.
As you can see, both Freshworks and Zoho offer great CRM solutions for businesses, but the decision of which one to use depends on your specific needs and preferences.
Is Freshworks Better Than Zoho?
There’s no question that both Freshworks and Zoho offer a lot of features and options for businesses of all sizes. But when it comes to which CRM is better, the answer isn’t so clear-cut.
In fact, when we put the two side by side, Zoho actually came out ahead in 9 different areas.
So if you’re trying to decide which CRM to use for your business, here’s a closer look at how Freshworks and Zoho compare:
One area where Zoho clearly outperforms Freshworks is in terms of price. While both CRMs offer free plans for small businesses, Zoho’s paid plans are significantly cheaper than Freshworks’.
Especially, if you need to add more users. Zoho also offers a more comprehensive set of features at each pricing tier, so you’re less likely to need to upgrade to a higher-priced plan as your business grows.
Another big difference between the two CRMs is in the area of customer support. Freshworks offers 24/7 phone and email support, as well as live chat support during business hours.
Zoho, on the other hand, only offers email support – there’s no telephone or live chat option. This can be frustrating if you have an urgent issue that needs to be resolved quickly.
When it comes to usability, both Freshworks and Zoho are relatively easy to use. However, Zoho does have an edge when it comes to user adoption – thanks to its intuitive interface and built-in tutorials.
Freshworks also offers some great training resources (including video tutorials), but they’re not quite as robust as what Zoho has to offer.
Finally, one area where Freshworks really shines is in its integrations. The platform integrates with over 150 different applications (including Gmail, Slack, and Twitter), making it easy to connect all your favorite tools and get the most out of your CRM.
Zoho also has a good selection of integrations (around 80), but it doesn’t come close to matching what Freshworks has to offer.
Freshworks Vs Zoho- Which One Should You choose?
The two most popular CRM tools in the market today are Freshworks and Zoho. Both these tools offer a plethora of features and functions that can help businesses streamline their customer relations. So, which one should you choose for your business?
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of both Freshworks and Zoho to help you decide:
Pros of Freshworks:
- It offers a wide range of features, including a ticketing system, a knowledge base, live chat, and call center integration.
- It is easy to use and offers a great user experience.
- It is scalable and can be customized to suit the specific needs of your business.
Cons of Freshworks:
- The pricing is on the higher side as compared to Zoho.
- It does not offer as many integrations as Zoho.
Pros of Zoho:
- It is very affordable and offers great value for money.
- It offers a wide range of integrations with third-party applications.
- It has an impressive set of features, including a built-in telephony system and a predefined workflow engine.
Cons of Zoho:
- The user interface is not as user-friendly as Freshworks.
- There is no free trial available for Zoho, which could make it difficult to try before you buy.
- It does not offer as many features as Freshworks.
When it comes to choosing between Freshworks and Zoho, it really depends on the specific needs of your business.
If you need a CRM tool that is packed with features and offers great scalability, then Freshworks would be the better choice for you.
However, if you are looking for an affordable CRM tool with a good set of integrations, then Zoho would be the better option for you.
Ultimately, the decision between Freshworks vs Zoho should be based on what will work best for your business.
Tips For Making The Most Out of Freshworks
Freshmarketer, an all-in-one marketing suite; and fresh team, a recruiting software. Although Freshworks is headquartered in Chennai, India, the company has offices in San Mateo, California; London, England; Sydney, Australia; and Berlin, Germany.
Here are some essential tips for making the most out of Freshworks:
1. Keep your data organized: One of the most important things you can do when using any type of software is to keep your data organized. When it comes to customer support software like Freshservice, this means keeping track of customer queries, tickets, and conversations.
By keeping your data properly organized, you’ll be able to provide better customer support and resolve issues more efficiently.
2. Use automation wherever possible: Another great way to make the most out of Freshworks is to use automation wherever possible.
For example, Freshservice offers an auto-resolution feature that can automatically resolve common issues without any input from you. This can save you a lot of time and effort in the long run.
3. Customize your workflow: One of the great things about using Freshworks is that it’s highly customizable. This means you can tailor the software to suit your specific needs and workflow.
For example, you can create custom ticket fields or workflows to streamline your support process.
4. Take advantage of integrations: Another great way to get more out of Freshworks is to take advantage of its integrations with other popular business applications.
For example, you can integrate Freshservice with Slack to get real-time updates on support tickets or use the Zapier integration to connect Freshservice with over 1,000 other apps.
5. Get training and support: If you want to get the most out of Freshworks it’s important to get training and support from the company.
There are plenty of resources available on the Freshworks website including video tutorials, webinars, and user manuals. You can also contact the company directly for assistance.
Tips For Making The Most Out of Zoho
Zoho is a versatile productivity suite that can help you boost your productivity in a variety of ways.
Here are some essential tips to help you make the most out of Zoho:
- Use the integrated chat feature to stay in touch with colleagues and clients.
- Take advantage of the suite’s task management features to stay organized and on track.
- Use the document collaboration features to work on projects with others in real-time.
- Take advantage of the suite’s rich set of features to customize your workflow and boost your productivity.
- Use the mobile app to access your Zoho account on the go.
By following these tips, you can make the most out of Zoho and boost your productivity in a variety of ways.
So, which one should you choose? The answer to this question really depends on your needs and what you’re looking for in a CRM.
If you want a comprehensive system that can do it all, Zoho is probably the better option as it scores higher than Freshworks.
However, if you’re looking for something more lightweight and affordable, Zoho might be a better choice. Ultimately, the best way to decide is to try them both out and see which one works best for you.